Paracress plant has analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties that help in curing conditions like a fungal infection, rheumatism, intestinal problems etc. Paracress contains active compounds like flavonoids, resins, tannins, choline, and phytosterols
Health Benefits Of Paracress
1. Treats erectile dysfunction: Paracress triggers blood circulation in the urogenital area and helps prevent impotence. A mixture of this pain-aiding plant and ashwagandha is used for maximum benefits .
2. Cures sore throat: Sore throat or pharyngitis can be cured easily with toothache plant . The root of this plant should be boiled in water and then used to gargle to alleviate sore throat The root of this plant helps to prevent congestion by expanding the bronchial passages .
3. Boosts libido: This plant possesses aphrodisiac, libido stimulant, and spermatogenic properties. The alkyl amide found in paracress plant increases the production of testosterone, improves libido, increases spermatozoa, and boosts fertility .
4. Treats common cold: The antiviral property of Acmella oleracea helps in treating the symptoms of nasal congestion and flu. The root powder of this plant is mixed with black pepper for early treatment .
5. Cures toothache: As named, toothache plant is best known to treat toothache and all kinds of oral diseases. The treatment works well with camphor added to this plant root powder.
6. Helps in recovery from paralysis: The presence of stimulating properties and nervine in paracress help strengthen the nerves and promote fast recovery from paralysis. Root extracts of this plant are beneficial for the same .
7. Manages epilepsy: This is a kind of nervous disorder that can be managed by paracress due to its nervine properties . They also manage facial neuralgia pain by relieving the pain and pressure on nerves and reducing the swelling in the area .
8. Cures headache: This toothache plant has analgesic properties that make it a beneficial remedy to cure headaches. Apply the plant’s paste on the forehead to get relief.
9. Treats digestive problems: The cholagogue and sialagogue properties of this plant make them a good option for curing all digestive problems. The pancress root is suggested best for the treatment .
10. Manages arthritis: Paracress plant have alkaloids and flavonoids which help relieve the arthritis problems by preventing the uric acid from being deposited in the joints, thereby improving the blood circulation. They also help in effectively reducing the inflammation throughout the body .